The 20 Most Interesting Argumentative Essay Topics On Religion
An argumentative essay (sometimes referred to as a persuasive essay) is a kind of text that presents the author’s opinion on a particular problem supported with examples and evidence from their life, history, literature, etc. In this essay, the author not only presents their point of view, but also defends and justifies it, providing different arguments for or against it.
Like most essays, an argumentative essay should start with a catchy introduction that states the problem, attracts the readers’ attention to the topic in question, and provides the thesis that will be proved or rejected over the course of the text. In the main body, the author should lay out their arguments concerning the analyzed issue, supplementing them with appropriate examples and facts. Finally, a conclusion should sum up all your findings and outline the result of the research.
This article provides you with 20 interesting argumentative essay topics on religion. It might be quite complicated to discuss and prove issues and notions of a philosophical or religious nature, but the list of topics suggested below should help you organize your thoughts and write an effective essay.
- Is atheism a problem of the 21st century?
- Should teen marriages be allowed by the church?
- Religion as a secondary school subject.
- Christian views about same-sex marriage.
- God — a well-elaborated myth or reality?
- Friendship and love: can they coexist?
- Why is the Bible the most popular book in the world?
- What makes people change their religion?
- Is religious affiliation important in the modern world?
- Praying and faith vs. conventional medicine: what helps more?
- The functions of priests in the church of the 21st century.
- The role of religious communities in modern cities.
- Should church be separated from the state?
- Polygamous marriages in Islamic tradition.
- Cloning: religious point of view.
- Should religious leaders be involved in politics?
- The problems of interfaith families.
- Religious tolerance in public schools.
- Abortion: a personal decision or a deadly sin?
- The purpose of religion in present-day life.
The notion of religion is very broad. It is both personal and global. It is related to various spheres of human life, and is interconnected with many subjects and academic disciplines. Religious topics can be studied from completely different perspectives and angles. The above-mentioned topics should help you find the theme that you are interested in, that is most related to your course.
Looking for help with essay or term paper? Hire an exert essay writer from Mycustomessay.com - professional essay writing service.
A List of Strong Religion Topics for a Research Paper
The purpose of a research paper is to evaluate a student primarily on his research skills. The other analytical, writing and creativity elements come much later. But the material in the research domains today is becoming saturated. We are unable to see many new ideas for writing a research paper. The professional teachers, professors and universities are now trying to use some unique topics where much research hasn’t been done as long as where the literature based research papers are concerned. One of the most ideal domains to carry a research is on different religions and different beliefs. This is something where you will not get much information easily on the web. Further, the teacher as well will get a good opportunity to evaluate you critically on your research skills.
The benefits of choosing religious topics for research paper:
There are a number of benefits of choosing religious topics for research. They will surely get you better marks if you choose some untouched religious topics. The religious topics will also help you to develop your religious and spiritual beliefs if you are an atheist or far away from your ancestral religion. A good and thorough research on religious topics will make you learn a lot of things about spiritualism, religions and belief.
List of strong religious topics for a research paper:
The following is a list of some unique and strong religious topics for writing a quality research paper:
- Should all religions unanimously all interfaith marriages?
- Should homosexuality be banned from each religion or they should show some leniency for homos?
- Why there is gender discrimination in some of the religions?
- Is Christianity rightly the biggest religion of the world?
- Why do different religions have different opinions about abortion and same sex marriages?
- What is your idea about the psychology of atheist?
- What about Priests’ sexual abuse trend with younger children and how should it be stopped?
- Should religious processions be facilitated by the state government of all countries for all religions?
- What is your idea about satanic ritual abuse?
- Why different religions have different opinions and penalties for people committing suicide?
- Should there be some special laws for the protection of religious and holy places all over the world?
- What is the best way to preach a religion?
- Has religious preaching got minimal in today’s age?
- Why people go to their holy places very rarely?
- Your opinion about separation of church and state.
Need help with academic or business paper?
Visit Mypaperdone.com - expert paper writers 24/7